Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grand Opening of Magnolias in May!

Ok, Grand opening is much faster than I expected. And I am quite please with the progress if I do say so. I have two new recolors. Both by Lirunchik.
and a bit of music: Into the West by Annie Lennox, I'm watching Lord of the Rings ok? I'm a nerd. Plus I can rock that song!
First: Delease living room in oranges, yellows, reds, and greys. Now I know its an odd combination but I thought I'd mix things up a bit.. Tell me what you think! http://www.mediafire.com/?d4ahyulaf8tefxa Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Next I give you Fogerton in Reds and whites. I was inspired by actually a blood splatter project I did in my forensics class. We did this killer presentation, and I thought hey this color combo would be awesome! So yes, this was inspired by blood and crime, but oh well! In my opinion it's pretty. http://www.mediafire.com/?a27juzzy6v1b6o1 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket There you go! Hope you enjoy! I'm pretty proud as these are the first recolors I've done in a long time. Tell me what you think. Any problems message me at BPS. Enjoy and welcome to Magnolias in May, hope yall stick around. Love, Catey

No comments:

Post a Comment